Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dinner


This is not a very good photo but it was hard to get a photo for today. The problem is I have taken a card full of lovely photos today of the children at Renwick School so therefore I have lots of photos but none for this blog. Then when I finally had time to take some photos for myself it was night time. This is the restaurant in Blenheim where we had dinner tonight. It is not a very good photo but the thing I do like about it is that I switched my camera to manual and set the aperture, shutter speed and iso myself to try and get an image which looked the same as it did to my eye. Learning is fun.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I have a friend's new camera home for the weekend to play with. I want my next camera to last me a while and not have to upgrade for a fair while.

    ReplyDelete